Senior Project Manager
Tamarack Technology, Inc. is a software company leveraging the latest technologies to disrupt and add value to the Equipment Finance and Commercial Lending industries. Tamarack has earned a place on the acclaimed Inc. 5000 list of fastest-growing private companies for the fifth consecutive year. Our success is driven by an empowered team of professionals that continue to innovate and bring value added solutions to solve our clients' challenges. At Tamarack we provide opportunities and encourage our team to have a healthy balanced life with comprehensive benefit packages, community engagement, flexible environments and more.
Tamarack is looking for a Project Manager responsible to organize our clients' projects and ensure all members of the operating team work efficiently. We want someone dedicated to providing quality and consistent service to our clients in the Equipment Finance and Commercial Lending industries. Candidates should be extremely adaptable, able to manage multiple complex projects, and open to wearing multiple hats when necessary. The role requires exceptional communication skills and the ability to build and maintain working relationships and collaborate with clients and team members.
Lead and manage all aspects of project planning within and related
to client projects including scope, budget, financial forecasting,
and scheduling (system assessments, migrations, etc.).
- Maintain adherence to project schedules and timelines
- Define and manage roadmap in JIRA; build user stories
- Document user stories for creating technical specifications
- Drive developing business requirements, process flows, use cases, test plans and other work-stream-related activities and artifacts
- Monitor project execution and assist in managing risks/dependencies, escalating risks/impediments early
- Collaborate with project participants
- Understand and operate within budget
- Facilitate adoption of business process changes and lead project team and stakeholders through effective change management.
- Develop detailed training, communication and rollout plans and manage process changes.
- Keep project governance up-to-date, report on projects as per standards and contribute to their incremental improvement.
- Define, influence, and drive change and gain buy-in, with executives and challenging audiences.
- Be an articulate, persuasive communicator with the ability to build trust and effectively work across all levels of project team and stakeholders.
- Think strategically and create new and better ways to be successful making good and timely decisions that keep projects moving forward; combine analysis, wisdom, experience, and judgment in decision quality.
- Provide input on resourcing to address critical bottlenecks.
- Proven project management experience in a PMO environment
- Experience in Agile methodology
- Proven leadership and relationship management skills
- Excellent problem-solving, analytical, and conflict resolution skills
- Effective verbal and written communication skills with the ability to convey relevant information at summary and detailed levels
- Time-management ability to adapt and handle multiple large-scale projects in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project)
- Experience with JIRA or similar project tracking tool
- Experience with Equipment Finance accounting platforms (e.g., InfoLease, Odessa, etc.)
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in business, accounting, IT, or related field
- Agile Methodology
- Certification in Project Management (preferred)
- Experience in Equipment Finance and Commercial Lending industries preferred
Work At Tamarack
If you have the requisite skills and would like to join the Tamarack team, please send us your resume.Careers@TamarackNow.com