Operations Support Administrator
Tamarack Technology, Inc. is a software company leveraging the latest technologies to disrupt and add value to the Equipment Finance and Commercial Lending industries. Tamarack has earned a place on the acclaimed Inc. 5000 list of fastest-growing private companies for the fifth consecutive year. Our success is driven by an empowered team of professionals that continue to innovate and bring value added solutions to solve our clients’ challenges. At Tamarack we provide opportunities and encourage our team to have a healthy balanced life with comprehensive benefit packages, community engagement, flexible environments and more.
Tamarack is looking for an Operations Support Administrator to perform operational and administrative activities supporting the Professional Services team as well as operational and system maintenance functions for clients in the Equipment Finance and Commercial Lending industries. We want someone who enjoys the challenge of wearing multiple hats and is dedicated to providing quality and consistent service to team members and clients. Candidates should be able to work under minimal supervision, collaborate with other team members, and have a strong passion for learning and growth.
Processes various daily, weekly, and monthly production jobs per the
unique requirements of each client’s portfolio. Processes these jobs
per the unique requirements of each client.
- Performs period-ends for assigned clients running invoicing/aging and income/depreciation accrual updates. Generates, validates, and delivers all reports and extracts.
- Performs scheduled maintenance functions for clients (e.g., data mass updates, tax uploads, etc.)
- Follows guidelines and standards to keep processes working efficiently.
- Capable of identifying potential problems while running these processes and escalates accordingly.
- Performs one-off client requests as assigned.
- Maintains internal tools (ticketing, project tracking, time tracking, billing, and forecasting) used to optimize business processes. Configure as directed when business needs change.
- Compiles weekly and monthly status and performance reports for management and external clients.
- Documents, updates, stores, and maintains internal operational policy and procedures.
- Assists in managing/coordinating internal training program.
- Participates in regulatory audits as required.
- Performs other duties and projects, as assigned.
- Data and analytical abilities
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Basic procedure document writing and maintenance skills
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Time-management ability to handle multiple tasks/projects in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail
- Equipment Finance background
- Experience with Equipment Finance accounting platforms (e.g., InfoLease, Odessa, etc.)
- Proficiency with ticketing and project tracking tools
Education and Experience
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree in business, communication, information technology, or related field
Work At Tamarack
If you have the requisite skills and would like to join the Tamarack team, please send us your resume.Careers@TamarackNow.com